Employer:North Island Forklifts Limited
North Island Forklifts is a locally owned and operated specialist forklift and materials handling company with our workshop based in Mt Maunganui. We are proud of our reputation and long-standing history in the forklift and materials handling industries. We supply and service forklifts and other heavy equipment throughout the North Island and pride ourselves on being customer and solution focused, based on our core company values of being resourceful, trustworthy and fair.
We currently have a part time opportunity for an experienced Parts Administrator to join our friendly and supportive team to keep our busy workshop operating at full capacity.
Kiwifruit, Port, Manufacturing, SME, Storage and Distribution industries are our primary clients and the work is varied, so knowledge of electric or internal combustion forklifts would be advantageous but we are willing to further train the successful applicant.
Come and join the most progressive forklift company in the Bay of Plenty and enjoy a supportive and friendly culture. This opportunity would be particularly attractive to anyone from outside the region wanting to relocate to the sunny Bay of Plenty to enjoy great career prospects and a lifestyle second to none.
You will need to be hard-working, customer focused and cool under pressure allowing you to prioritise tasks in a busy workplace.
If you have the following in your toolbox, then we would love to hear from you:
- Previous experience in a forklift business is preferred but not necessary if you have relevant experience in the automotive heavy equipment or trucking industries
- Clean driver licence
- Computer literacy
- Experience with Jungheinrich, TCM and UniCarrier forklifts is advantageous but not required
- Ability to work unsupervised
- A positive, can do anything attitude.
In return, North Island Forklifts can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Flexible work hours
- An opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable company
- Significant in-house training and career enhancement opportunities
- Well-equipped, modern facilities
- Interesting and varied work
- A supportive team environment
- A Senior Management team that understands the needs of their employees
- Great outdoors lifestyle in the Bay of Plenty which is second to none.
North Island Forklifts is shifting up a gear and driving towards a strong future as a total solutions provider to our highly valued customers. So what are you waiting for? Apply now and feel “Empowered to Succeed."
North Island Forklifts aims to employ the best people for these roles and if those people need additional support to take on the role, we will look at ways to accommodate that employee in the workplace. It may be depending on your skill set, that the role could also be combined with that of a technician or workshop foreman in order to make it a full time position.
Please send your CV to North Island Forklifts Limited, P.O. Box 4119, Mt Maunganui 3149, or call in and introduce yourself at 178 Totara Street, Mt Maunganui.
Or you can phone Carolyn (Office Manager) on 07-572 2209 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org