Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling, forestry and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
About your new role:
Our Auckland branch is looking for a hardworking, dedicated and determined person to start as a parts apprentice. The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, excellent customer service skills, a hunger to learn and a willingness to go the extra mile to succeed. Preferably you will have experience in the machinery parts industry; however this is not essential as full training will be provided to the right individual who wants a career in a great industry.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- You will have a sound schooling background showing strengths in Maths and English
- You will be a positive and motivated individual that has a history of committing to something, be it school, a sports team or some sort of project
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Excellent command of windows based office tools
- A “can do” attitude and eager to achieve
- Serious about achieving a qualification and starting a career – willing to sit the required unit standards to complete a National Certificate
- Committed to 2 years study while you work.
What you’ll get in return:
- Opportunity to work with market leading products
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Good team culture!
All applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team and apply now!
For more information, please email Rob Leenman, details below.