Employer:New Zealand Careers Limited
We currently have an opportunity for a self motivated Panelbeater. If you are reliable, able to work unsupervised and a team player then we would like to hear from you. There will be opportunities to grow, develop and take on additional responsibilities.
Remuneration will be negotiable on experience and the right candidate.
You should have/be:
- Self motivated
- A team player
- Committed to quality workmanship
- Competent with structural repairs
- *I-Car MiG weld cert an advantage
- Able to repair, refit or replace damaged body panels and components
- Repair vehicles where there is rust, dents and structural damage
- Good welding skills
- Prep vehicles for painting and reassembling
- 1+ Years experience on European cars
- Eager to learn and be a self starter
- NZ Trade Qualification
- I-Car NZ Certification to Silver level (would be an advantage)
- I-Car NZ-(WCS03)Automotive Steel MIG Welding Qualification (would be an advantage)
- Experience in the automotive collision industry
- Good English both written and verbal
- Energetic and have a can do attitude
- A problem solver and decision maker
- A team tlayer.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
To apply, send your CV to Charitha, details below.