Employer:Brown and Shipman 1969 Ltd
Brown and Shipman 1969 Ltd is a locally owned and operated business, operating for over 50 years! We are looking for a new team member, who preferably has 5+ years experience in the industry, and has the following attributes:
- Must be a team player
- Have great communication skills
- Be reliable, motivated, and trustworthy
- Have good organisation skills and time management
- Display a strong work ethic
- Take pride in their work.
Applicant must have:
- Industry qualification (eg. National Certificate in Panel Beating Level 4)
- Be competent in all areas of collision repair, including complex structural repairs
- Excellent welding skills
- The ability to use a Car-o-liner for chassis straightening.
All of our staff have access to ongoing training with I-Car, to keep up with industry changes and improve skills.
All applications will be confidential. Applicants for this position must have NZ residency. Persons currently living in NZ with a valid NZ work visa may be considered if the applicant meets the above criteria.
Please forward your CV to Michell, details below or you are welcome to contact Michell for more information.