Employer:SteppingStones 2 NZ
You will be:
- Repairing, refitting and replacing damaged body panels and components
- Repairing vehicles where there is rust, dents and structural damage
- Prepping vehicles for painting and reassembling
- Eager to learn and be a self starter.
As a qualified panelbeater technician you need the following:
- NZ Trade Qualification
- I-Car NZ Certification to Silver level
- I-Car NZ-(WCS03) Automotive Steel MIG Welding Qualification
- Experience in the automotive collision industry
- Good English both written and verbal
- To be eager to learn and a self starter
- Good welding skills
- 3-5 years experience on European cars
- Energetic and a can do attitude
- A problem solver and decision maker
- Team player.
To apply, please send your cv to Steppingstones2nz@gmail.com
You must be living in New Zealand to apply for this position.
This job listing will expire on 30 March 2021 at 23:59