Employer:Ross White Panel & Paint Ltd
We're looking for a panelbeater to join our busy collision repair shop in Taupo.
You will be able to perform the following tasks:
• Remove damaged panels and components by unbolting or cutting them away
• Repair damaged body panels with specialist tools and equipment
• Use measuring, mechanical and hydraulic equipment to restore vehicles to factory clearances
• Cut and join replacement sections or damaged panels using correct welding procedures
• Repair dents with plastic fillers, and file, grind and sand repaired surfaces using power and hand tools
• Fit the repaired panels on the framework of the vehicle and refit body hardware, such as door locks and door trims
• Replace badly damaged sections with new or second-hand panels
• Realign chassis and body frames using chassis aligners and measuring systems
• Remove and replace accident-related mechanical items
• Remove and replace auto-electric components
• Drop and collect vehicles/customers for outwork, run back to home or office
• Assist in readying vehicles for delivery on completion of repairs – valet/grooming.
If you are reliable, are able to work unsupervised, and are a team player, we'd love to hear from you!