Panel beater Apprentice
Employer:Mt Roskill Collision Centre
Mt Roskill Collision Centre is a family owned and operated business equipped with the latest equipment and processes to assist our staff.
Working in a team of highly experienced Panel Beaters in a busy and exciting workshop you will be dealing with wide range of vehicles you must be productive and work to a high standard.
We have a great relationship with, and are approved by all major insurance companies, to name a few: AA, IAG and Vero.
Ongoing training and personal development are at the heart of this company so if you are looking for a long term career then this is the right company for you.
Immediate start available.
Key role and responsibilities as an apprentice:
Learn and help with workshop day to day maintenance and processing as required.
Asist trades people when experience is acceptable and are capable in.
• Operation of body alignment jigs and measuring system
• Panel straightening and filling
• Replacement of panels
• Welding and bonding of vehicle structure
• Removing & replacing complete body shell
• Keep accurate list of parts required
• Excellent time management
• Take images of all tasks carried out during repair
If this interests you? We are looking for a person with a clean full drivers license and possibly practical mechanical/ engineering background , If Possible but not essential.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com