Employer:Vantage RV Ltd
- Repair work to motorhomes, caravans, and RV’s
- Install and fit various accessories such as solar systems, satellite dishes, hatches, windows, radios, awnings, bike racks roof racking, etc.
- Run cables, install repair, and find faults on cameras, sensors, and various DC electrical components and appliances
- Fiberglass repairs in both epoxy and polyester. Fill and fair damaged areas prior to spray painting
- Altering cabinets, draws, and other furniture
- Timber repairs and alterations
- Carry out examinations of vehicles and determine the nature and extent of the repairs
- Test appliances
- Fit tanks and plumbing the waste and freshwater systems, replacement of various plumbing fittings such as taps, toilets, basins, etc.
- Cleaning of interior and exterior of the motorhome when work is completed
- Recognise faults and devise ways of eliminating such faults from reoccurring
- Completion of worksheets and daily timesheets
- Assist in cleaning the workshop and related work areas daily
- Become familiar with all other aspects of motorhome repairs and alterations, by helping colleagues complete the day-to-day work performed at Vantage RV Ltd
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time
- Uphold the workplace Health & Safety Standards
- Notify a superior immediately if any damage to vehicles, appliances or accessories occurs or is identified.
To apply, send your CV to Harry, details below, or contact for more information.
This job listing will expire on 31 August 2021 at 23:59