Blackwood Yamaha is a well established Yamaha Franchise Dealership with a busy Service Department based in Cambridge. We provide quality workshop repairs, servicing and sales of New Yamaha and all makes of used motorcycles, along with a comprehensive parts and accessories department.
We are seeking someone with experience in repairs and servicing of Motorcycles, (on road & off road), farm bikes, ATV's and SSV's that works well as part of a team.
Full Time – Monday – Friday -7:30am – 5.00pm.
Saturday on a rostered basis 9am – 12 midday.
The role involves:
- Servicing and repair work - road, off road, farm bikes, ATV’s and SSV's
- Repair and or replacement engines
- Replacement of broken or damaged parts
- Fitting bike accessories
- Tyre fitting – road, off road, farm tyre's
- Fork seals replacement
- C-Dax tank repairs
- Assembling new bikes.
To be successful in this role, you'll:
- Ideally you would be a qualified mechanic - however this is not a must for the right applicant. We will also consider someone working towards this qualification
- Be a quick leaner
- Great communicator
- Manage time effectively
- Attention to detail
- High quality of workmanship
- Positive can-do attitude
- Take responsibly and ownership of your work
- Able to work efficiently and unsupervised.
- Ability to carry out reliable and thorough service work
- Maintain a tidy workshop area and workshop.
A current NZ driver licence – Full class 1 licence and ideally a Class 6 (but not necessary)
If you work well as a team, are customer focused, enthusiastic, have a genuine pride in the repair work you do and have a strong work ethic we want to hear from you.
Send your CV to Wayne, details below, or contact for more information.