Motorcycle / Small Engine technician
Due to the demand and popularity of the product range we sell and service, there is currently a position available for a full time Motorcycle/Small Engine technician to join our Northland team.
The day to day running of this role varies with a mixture of Motorcycle, SXS, Mower and small engine servicing/repairs to New unit PDI's and Automower installations. The position may require you to drive to a job onsite therefore there are requirements listed as below:
- Full, clean licence (Manual vehicle)
- Physically fit
- Well presented
- Good communication skills/sense of humour
- Excellent time management
- Be able to build and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
A background in motorcycles, lawnmowers and small engines is required or having a mechanical workshop background will be of a benefit.
Full time role
Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:00pm and a rostered Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm
To apply please contact Sam Green on email@example.com or on 09 4077736.