Mechanics - Diesel & Auto Electricans
Employer:SG Equipment Ltd
SG Equipment is the NZ Distributor for the Yale Brand Forklifts, we are also a dealership for the Polaris Commercial Range and the Goupil Utility Vehicles.
We are looking for an experienced workshop forklift diesel mechanic who may have some auto electrical skills up their sleeve and field service auto electrician technicians.
Training will be provided to get you familiar with our product. If you have an OSH Forklift Operators Cert plus F Endorsement and any other Health & Safety Certs this will be an advantage but not essential as we can arrange this for you.
You must be NZ Trade Certified or if you have had many years experience working on forklifts then this will be valued highly.
Job Description - Workshop based & Field Service Diesel Mechanics
- Diagnose faults and identify worn and damaged parts
- Create preventative maintenance schedules: installing component and part upgrades, controlling corrosion
- To overhaul items such as motors, gearboxes, diffs and water pumps etc.
- Repair, overhaul, assemble, disassemble and replace major assemblies, components, parts or systems, such as
power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics
- Perform preventative maintenance on all workshop heavy equipment.
Job Description - Field Service Auto Elect Technician
- Experienced in all aspects of fault finding and diagnostics
- Perform preventative maintenance on forklifts along with breakdown repairs
- Mechanical experience a definite advantage.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team, complete all relevant paperwork, job sheets and time cards
- Work on repairs and servicing of all customer owned forklifts as well as our rental fleet
- Verify forklift performance by conducting test drives, adjusting controls and systems
- Update job knowledge by participating in all training programs on offer by SGE relevant for you to perform your job responsibilities at optimal levels
- Ensure that at all work activities are conducted in accordance with the company compliance and health and
safety management systems
Must have a current full driver licence.
Must be a NZ Citizen or have Permanent Residency Visa.
If this sounds like you, apply here or contact Trina for more information, details below.