Employer:Tony's Tyre Service
Bring your automotive servicing skills to a trusted global brand, and be part of our success!
We will offer you a competitive hourly rate, uncapped monthly performance bonus, Health insurance, standard Monday-Friday work week.
As New Zealand's leading retail tyre brand, we're trusted by thousands of Kiwis up and down the country. We have built that reputation through teamwork and first-class service, and those are at the core of this role.
Everything we do is for our customers. Without their trust and our teams' hard work, we wouldn't be where we are today. We want to celebrate and reward that, so we give performance bonuses that are tied to the success of the team and the store. Your team's success is Tony's Tyre Service success, and it's our way of making sure you share it.
You will perform specific mechanical tasks at a Tony's Tyre Service retail store in Cambridge Terrace, Wellington to achieve both sales and mechanical service budgets in conjunction with the Branch Manager.
Since you're already experienced with servicing and certifying cars, confident with customers, and you've got a bit of an entrepreneurial spirit, you'll be responsible for providing in-store mechanical services and recognising sales opportunities.
We will offer full training, a competitive hourly rate, uncapped performance bonus, a standard Monday-Friday work week, health benefits, and a sweet staff discount on purchases.
- Uncapped monthly performance bonus
- Competitive hourly rate
- Health insurance
- Working with customers
- Warrant of Fitness (WOF) checks
- Automotive servicing: oil and filter, spark plugs, braking and clutch fluid and automatic transmission fluid changes
- Mechanical repairs
- Identifying sales opportunities.
- Have a National Certificate in Light Automotive Engineering or the equivalent NZQA recognised qualification
- Be certified to issue Warrants of Fitness or have the experience to obtain certification
- Hold a clean and full current NZ driver licence
- Have excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Be computer literate
- Be self-motivated and able to work on a stand-alone basis
- Be able to produce a high standard of work on a variety of makes and models.
Tony's Tyre Service is committed to ensuring a safe and healthy work environment. You will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug screening test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Sounds good? Apply now and submit your Cover letter and CV to join NZ's most trusted brand through this link.