Marine Trimming Apprentice
Employer:Custom Marine Canvas
We are a marine trimming business mainly working in the superyacht industry, looking for an apprentice or partly experienced employee.
We carry out a diverse range of work from our workshop in Wairau Valley, and pride ourselves on high standards and attention to detail.
We have a large workload and a number of exciting projects coming up.
The ideal applicant will be:
- Wanting a secure career in the marine industry
- Detail oriented and a person who takes pride in their work
- Reliable with good communication skills
- Able to problem solve and follow instructions and methodology
- Wanting to work as part of a team in a workshop setting with plenty of travel to marinas
- Positive, keen to learn, self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
- Physically fit and possess a NZ driver licence.
If you have an interest in this role and possess the attributes mentioned above, then we look forward to hearing from you. Please email an intro and your CV to Craig, details below.