Lower North Island Regional Manager
Employer:AB Equipment Limited
- Competitive salary includes company vehicle, medical and life insurance
- Help to create a thriving, fun company culture.
Join New Zealand’s market leading business in material handling, construction, forestry and environmental equipment.
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry Equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more.
Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
Benefits of this role:
- Competitive remuneration package including company vehicle
- Medical and life Insurance benefits
- Part of an established and leading operations team
- World class brands
- Size and scale of business, backed by a broader group
- Supportive team culture with a passionate and talented leadership team.
About the role:
AB Equipment is looking for a highly capable Lower North Island Manager to lead the key operations function in the Lower North Island, taking on responsibility for the branch operations of ABE Wellington, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Hastings, Gisborne, Taupo and Hamilton.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of NZ’s and North Islands iconic businesses.
Reporting to the GM Operations, the primary purpose of this role is to lead and manage the Lower North Island branch operations in line with the company's policies and procedures to drive optimal consistent business performance, delivering on financial targets while demonstrating strong leadership; championing health and safety, service and environmental standards.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 5 years leading teams of people, preferably in construction/equipment/material handling/heavy industry across multiple sites
- Exceptional customer-centric attitude and approach
- Proven Health and Safety experience
- Proven business development and an entrepreneurial approach
- Highly energetic motivated leader.
- Positive development of customer and employee satisfaction
- Effective leadership and support of the branch teams and responsible for one hundred plus people
- Managing the Lower North Island operations function achieving sales, growth and profitability targets
- Active leadership of workplace health and safety, culture and business systems
- Ensure focus is on the things we care about, our people, our safety and our industry
- Optimising company assets and resources.
We are passionate about what we do, if this sounds like you, please apply!
For further information on the role, contact Niall Farrell on 021 315 807 or contact HR for a copy of the position description firstname.lastname@example.org