Light Vehicle Mechanic
Live, work, and play in the beautiful beachside town of Papamoa. Whether you prefer to surf, ski, fish, hunt, ride or shop, Papamoa is a great home base. With every level of schooling and a great array of kid's interests clubs on offer, Papamoa is an ideal place to raise a family.
Coastal Autos is a growing auto repair business that requires a New Zealand qualified Mechanic. We are a small tight knit team that loves a good laugh but takes pride in offering the best service possible to our valued customers.
Come and be part of our growing team and we will support you in reaching your goals, both professional and personal.
Top remuneration and bonuses will be offered to the right person in line with your experience.
As part of our team, you will have a unique opportunity to learn more about the auto repair business, to increase your own self leadership skills, to contribute to the well-being of others and to work in an inspirational team culture.
The successful applicant will:
- Be New Zealand trained and qualified
- Be aligned with the business purpose and culture
- Already live the business values in their daily lives
- Thrive working autonomously
- Be driven by results and focused on outcomes
- Be willing to be held accountable for the responsibilities of their roles
- Be willing to continue to learn and develop their skills
- Have a minimum of 2 years trade experience
- Have a high attention to detail and high accuracy level
- Have excellent phone and communication skills
- Have good computer skills.
The core responsibilities and outcomes for this role include:
- High quality servicing and repairs on all makes and models of cars, 4WD’s, and light commercial vehicles
- Contribute to the ‘Continuous Improvement’ philosophy of the business
- Other activities that serve the team and business as required.
Our business rewards team members based on the value they provide. Therefore we will discuss potential remuneration packages during our initial phone interview. This way we ensure a fair value exchange is achieved based on what you could bring and the outcomes and expectations of the role. If you have excellent references and a great work ethic, please email your CV to Nicola, details below.