Employer:The Toy Shop
We are looking for an assistant junior panel beater to join the growing panel and paint part of our business. The Toy Shop is one of New Zealand's most well respected European and British vehicle specialists, based in Mt Eden, Auckland. Search @thetoyshopnz on Instagram or Facebook to check out our work.
As a Panelbeater/Stripper Fitter you will be expected to:
- Disassemble and reassemble various vehicles
- Ensure correct panel alignment and correct shape/contour of repairs
- Perform general panel beating duties (non-structural)
- Repair small to medium-sized dents, dings and light damage
- Assist in paint prepping as required.
Additional to your panel beating skills, you will also have:
- An outgoing and highly motivated personality
- Impeccable time management
- Be a professional problem solver, with an ability to work logically
- A team player, but an independent thinker
- Computer literate
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- An eye for detail and pride in your work.
Why The Toy Shop?
- Work across Europe and Britan's finest marques
- Industry-leading hourly rate
- Regular reviews and opportunity for growth
- Access to leading training programs
- New, well-equipped workshop and central location
- Fast-paced team environment.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, then apply today through this link.