Junior Diesel Mechanic In Fast Growing Branch
About the Role:
We are seeking a Junior Diesel Mechanic to join our fast-growing team in Silverdale.
In this role, you will work alongside our highly skilled team, who are responsible for the maintenance of a variety of diesel trucks within our fleet,
Responsibilities will include:
• Workshop-based maintenance of company vehicles and equipment including inspections, servicing, and repairs.
• Troubleshooting, problem solving, technical support
• Following company policy on safety at all times
To be successful in this role you will need:
• A Heavy Diesel Trade Certificate
• Dedication, a great work ethic and high personal standards
• Eager and willing to learn new skills
• Commitment to safe work practices
• A clean pre-employment medical check and drug test
• Preference will be given to those with hydraulic systems diagnostics and maintenance experience
• A Class 4 Driver’s Licence would also be an advantage
What we offer
• A competitive hourly rate + associated company benefits
• On-going training and development
• A great company culture, and you will get to work with a strong team of like-minded individuals
Proudly 100% New Zealand owned and operated. We pride ourselves on ensuring a safe and pleasant working environment.
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch!