Heavy Transport Automotive Technician
Employer:Transport Engineering Southland
TES manufactures and repairs heavy transport trucks and trailers. Our finishing department is responsible for completing all the technical and final stages of a new build prior to certifying it for use on NZ roads. All hydraulic, wiring and finishing is completed in-house. We are looking to add an enthusiastic team member with sound mechanical knowledge to this team.
Successful candidates will need the following:
- A NZ Mechanical trade certificate or equivalent
- Experience in the heavy transport industry
- Experience in hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems
- Experience with suspension and brake systems preferred
- Sound technical knowledge and experience
- Strong communication skills- both verbal and written
- Good computer skills
- Good use of initiative – flexible, adaptable, and self-motivated
- Clean driving and police records.
You must enjoy being hands on and busy, be mechanically minded, enjoy working in an ever changing environment, and have a good level of literacy and numeracy.
To apply, send your CV to Stephen, details below, or contact for more information.