Heavy Diesel Auto Electrician
Employer:Diesel Auto Electrix Ltd
Do you want a great place to work where no two days are the same, have fun and work on a wide variety of TRUCKS AND HEAVY MACHINERY?
Our business is growing and we need another pair of hands to share the forever growing workload!
Are you a qualified (or third year apprentice) auto electrician looking for a challenging role where you are not stuck in the same workshop every day? We are a mobile company (with a workshop as a base) working on heavy equipment throughout Auckland (Based in Pukekohe, South Auckland).
Diesel Auto Electrix LTD is on the look out for a qualified Heavy Diesel Auto Electrician (or third year apprentice) with experience on trucks and machinery. We are looking for someone who wants to increase their knowledge, work on a wide variety of equipment and trucks, have some freedom/flexibility and work within a growing company.
Included in your package would be:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Flexible hours (within reason)
- Company phone
- Company van
- Uniform, wet weather gear, boots and safety equipment.
What we would require from you:
- Qualified Heavy Diesel Auto Electrician
- Mechanical knowledge and skills is a strong advantage point
- Great people skills
- Have a full clean NZ driver licence and truck licences (advantage)
- Able to work unsupervised
- Have initiative and a sense of humour
- Pride in your work and make sure every job is done right the first time
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy.
If you think the above sounds like something that would be of interest to you then apply now via email with a copy of your CV and brief covering letter telling us why you are the right person for the job. Please send your documents through to Ashley, details below.
Only people with the right to work in NZ may apply for this position (applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa).