Forklift Service Technician - Hyster Mt Maunganui
Employer:Sime Darby Motor Group (NZ) Ltd
* Hyster dealership
* Opportunity within a big organisation
* Great team
Sime Darby Motors - Hyster New Zealand offers a 'complete nationwide service package' including new Hyster equipment sales, short and long-term lease, used equipment, parts on hand, fleet management services, in-house and mobile, 24-hour servicing.
As a Forklift Service Mechanic with us, you will ensure our clients materials handling equipment is serviced, maintained and operational to satisfy their needs. You will manage all aspects of forklift units from 1.8 tonnes up to 48 tonnes. You will work autonomously and be responsible for ensuring that the jobs are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
* will be trade qualified (heavy diesel automotive)
* have experience servicing and repairing big trucks and other material handling equipment
* enjoy the challenges of hydraulics & electric systems and are confident with schematics & components of those systems
* possess accurate and efficient work practices
* are proactive with Health & Safety
Having been the national dealer for Hyster lift trucks since 1945, Hyster NZ boasts a heritage and expertise second-to-none in the New Zealand marketplace. Its vast range of products includes simple pallet jacks right up to 52 tonne container carriers and everything in between. Its convenient 14 branches nationwide allow Hyster NZ to provide world-class materials handling solutions and support to businesses nationwide.
Please note: The successful candidate must be able to pass a compulsory pre-employment medical, drugs and alcohol assessment.
For further information please check out our website www.hyster.co.nz or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, click on Apply Now or go to our website: https://www.simedarbycareers.com/
Applications must be made online.