Fleet Service Technician
Employer:Bridgestone New Zealand
We have two vacancies for experienced Fleet Service Technician at our Albany and East Tamaki commercial stores. This role is responsible for performing commercial tyre servicing on vehicles, commercial trucks, utility vehicles, heavy construction equipment, and off road forestry vehicles. If you are a person who likes tyre work and gets things done we want to hear from you.
You should have:
- A valid full New Zealand Driver Licence
- Tyre industry experience or a willingness to be trained
- Ability to work on your own or in a workshop environment
- A positive and reliable personality, and can deal with customers
- A willingness to achieve and grow within Bridgestone.
We can offer you:
- 40 hours per week with overtime and weekend work when required
- A rostered fleet service call out component which is paid over and above your base pay
- Staff buying privileges
- Full uniform clothing supplied.
About Bridgestone NZ Ltd.
Bridgestone New Zealand Ltd is part of the global Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader providing sustainable mobility and advanced solutions. Bridgestone Select and Bridgestone Tyre Centres are New Zealand's leading tyre specialists, committed to providing a first class, friendly service to all of our valued customers and their vehicles.
Bridgestone is committed to ensuring a safe and healthy work environment. You will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply:
Sounds like you and you're keen to join our awesome team?