Field Service Manager - Material Handling
Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, material handling and environmental equipment in Auckland (East Tamaki).
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
We are looking for two focused and passionate Field Service Managers to help run our Auckland branch Material Handling team.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and package
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Company vehicle
- Supportive team culture!
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum of four years’ experience in automotive/heavy equipment industry/material handling industry
- Proven track record in commercial workshop management
- Is a natural leader with experience managing personnel and efficient workflows
- Has a mechanical aptitude and an eye for detail
- Is highly organised and uses appropriate initiative
- Has a professional and customer focused attitude
- Drives a high performance safety culture
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Customer service and administration
- Staff management and labour efficiency
- Monitoring quality of work and safety standards
- Development and training of service personnel
- Market development
- Budget management and profit targets
- Ensure compliance of Health & Safety polices and all legal requirements are being maintained .
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers, apply now!
For further information on the role, contact Natasha Wilson, details below.
Applications close: Thursday 27th August 2020