Experienced Truck Drivers
Employer:LG Home Trading Ltd t/a Ocean Concrete
Job will include:
- Drives truck equipped with auxiliary concrete mixer to deliver concrete mix to job sites
- Drives truck under loading hopper to receive sand, gravel, cement, and water and start mixer
- Drives truck to location for unloading
- Moves levers on truck to release concrete down truck chute into a wheelbarrow or other conveying container or directly into area to be poured with concrete
- Cleans truck after delivery to prevent concrete from hardening in mixer and on the truck, using water hose and hoe
- May spray surfaces of truck with protective compound to prevent adhering of concrete
- May assemble cement chute.
- A current class 4 licence
- At least one year of experience in the concrete industry
- Be able to complete work to a high standard, hardworking, and work under pressure
- We are looking for committed individuals who will be punctual and reliable, flexible with working hours and be customer-focused.
In this role, you will receive:
- A minimum of 40 hours per week
- You will start on minimum wage - $23.5 per hour depending on your personal background.
To apply, send your CV to Ryan, details below, or contact for more information.