Estimator/Customer Service Representative
Employer:City Collision Repairs
City Collision Repairs are looking for a motivated well presented person to join our estimating team.
In this position you will be working under the guidance of our lead estimator.
The ideal candidate would be someone from the automotive industry with a good knowledge of vehicle parts and good computer skills, and great customer relations skills.
This role would include but not be limited to the following:
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Estimating the cost of collision repairs
- Issuing courtesy cars and monitoring of fleet
- Liaising with production staff
- Managing incoming and outgoing automotive parts
- Managing parts returns and credits
- Pre inspection checks of incoming jobs
- Quality control checks of outgoing jobs
- Loading of our estimates onto insurers platforms and liaising with insurance assessors.
City Collision Repairs will provide all the required training needed for you to be able to learn the processes, all you need to do is be able to follow processes and be willing to learn.
Top money paid for the right candidate based on skill level.
We will also take applications from people currently estimating in the collision industry.
We have an awesome team here at CCR and are looking for someone fun and friendly with a professional attitude to add to the team.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply, send your CV to Chris, details below, or contact for more information.