Employer:Regal Haulage Ltd
At Regal, we’re looking for an experienced diesel mechanic to join our workshop team at Tamahere, Hamilton.
You’ll have the opportunity to work in an environment where boundaries are continually pushed to deliver smarter, more efficient and more sustainable vehicle performance.
If you’re a self-starter with experience, initiative and a can-do attitude, this job could be for you. As a Regal diesel mechanic, you’ll be guaranteed a job with variety, from general maintenance to servicing, as well as full engine rebuilds, including truck and trailer manufacturing. You’ll take pride in your work, responsibility for your tasks, and be committed to delivering a professional and efficient service.
We’re looking for someone who:
- has experience in repairing and servicing truck and trailers (knowledge of Volvo fleet an advantage)
- has a clean New Zealand driver licence to a minimum of Class 4
- is able and willing to work flexible hours
- has the ability to work to tight deadlines and meet quality standards
- enjoys being part of a team, communicates effectively and has a strong work ethic
- can adhere to both company and customer Health and Safety requirements, including a pre-employment drug test.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7am – 5pm, Saturday rostered 7am – 12pm.
1 week on call, once every 4 weeks (depending on staff levels).
Benefits of working with Regal:
- Tool allowance
- On-call allowance
- Over time allowance
- Innovation focused and driven company
- Become an integral part of the business development
- Supportive working environment
- Staff discounts and specials from our suppliers and clients.
If this sounds like you, apply now by sending your covering letter and resume to Hayden Gare (Workshop Manager) or contact if you have any questions or want to know more about the role: email@example.com or visit our website. We are actively recruiting and will start a shortlisting process immediately.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and reside in NZ.