Employer:Van & Truck Repair Limited
About the business
Van & Truck Repairs Ltd is a fast-growing family-owned business. It is a well-established, supportive business that values its employees.
What we offer
• We are located centrally in South Auckland and offer flexible hours of working
• Competitive salary package with monthly productivity and efficiency bonus
• Ongoing training provided.
About the role
We are searching for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to service and maintain our customer’s vehicles.
As our Diesel Mechanic, you will:
• Carry out maintenance and repair work on vans and trucks
• Work on a wide range of vehicles from Japanese, European and American
• Ensure customer requirements and expectations are not just achieved but exceeded through your top-quality workmanship and standards
• Help in our service delivery, systems, and operations and continually offer ideas for improvement
• Work involves 45-hours a week including alternate Saturdays
• Have a relevant driver licence.
Skills and experience
• Experience working with trucks and vans
• Excellent diagnostic ability
• Excellent time management
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Solutions focused.