Employer:Truck Services & Maintenance Ltd
We are currently seeking an experienced diesel mechanic to join our team. We are looking for a diesel mechanic who is experienced and has knowledge in heavy road transport and machinery.
You will receive a competitive hourly wage based on experience.
To succeed in this role, you need to have following skills:
- Trade Certificate in Diesel Mechanics
- Knowledge of engine overhauling in both Japanese and European models
- Skills in diagnosing in mechanical and electrical work
- Good communication skills
- Good physical condition and endurance
- HT Licence
- 3 years practical experience in the field
- Strong time management skills and can work without supervision
- Attending vehicle breakdown service
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times.
If you have a passion for the industry with a strong work ethic, this position could be for you.
To apply, please send your CV to Kelvin, details below, or contact for more information.