Employer:Global Bus Ventures
Global Bus Ventures NZ Limited is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic person to fill the position of Coach builder. You would be working in a modern purpose built bus manufacturing plant with the rest of our team to produce high quality, world class buses and coaches.
We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, a high level of focus on detail and who demonstrates initiative. At least 2 years experience in our industry is essential.
You will be responsible for the production of buses and coaches to manufacturers' specifications.
- You will be required to:
- Carry out assembly of components and finishing on commercial transport buses.
- Apply knowledge and experience, selecting tools to fit and assemble fabricated parts in the manufacture of vehicles.
- Plan sequence of operations, measure and mark dimensions and reference points for manufacturing and installation of parts
- Layout, position, align and assemble parts using a variety of hand tools to finish a vehicle.
- Make jigs, tools and fixtures as required for production of vehicles
- Work with a range of metals, plastics and fiberglass for fabrication, assembling reshaping to manufacture a vehicle.
- Repair vehicles and components by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and reassembly
- Maintain production plant and equipment, being responsible for hand tools and equipment supplied by the company.
- Carry out other duties as directed.
- Have an eagerness and passion to help the company move forward
- Have the ability to work as part of a team as well as on individual projects
We are a dynamic company and for the right candidate we offer on-going training, a clean and tidy workshop, friendly work environment and a great team of skilled, experienced and like-minded people to work with.
Due to current border restrictions, to apply for this vacancy you MUST either currently reside in New Zealand, or if based off-shore, be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or resident with valid travel conditions.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.