Are you excited with the prospect of running the branch as if it were your own?
We have an exciting opportunity based in Wellington for a highly motivated, self-driven branch manager who can demonstrate both strong people development skills and has a proven operational background.
Reporting to the GM Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for operational efficiency, leading, coaching and developing the team of upwards 20 staff that are truly passionate about their industry.
This key role actively focuses on developing business to ensure revenue and branch KPIs surpass agreed targets in conjunction with exceeding customer service expectations.
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service & parts for all our new, used & rental machinery.
What you’ll get in return:
- Generous base salary + bonus
- Company vehicle
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Key management position
- Some of the industry’s very best coaching and development
- Great iconic NZ company backed by a passionate management team.
- Develop and execute the branch strategy to meet and exceed budget in line with the company vision and strategic initiatives
- Lead and develop staff to provide a premium service to its customers
- Build and maintain key business relationships
- Ensure compliance of Health and Safety polices and all legal requirements are being maintained.
To be successful you will need:
- The ability to engage with stakeholders and implement strategy
- Strong numeracy skills: the ability to analyse, forecast, budget and evaluate variances and make recommendations for improvement
- Ability to influence and motivate others to achieve the business vision
- Strong negotiation and relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilience and determination
- Organisational and delegation skills
- Proven track record of successful profit centre management and business development.
This is an exciting and rewarding role that will suit those motivated by a challenge.
If this sounds like your next role and you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, then please apply now.
For further information on the role, contact Niall Farrell - details below.