Automotive Technician Apprenticeship
Employer:Leading Edge Automotive
Leading Edge Automotive are seeking a superstar new apprentice to join our team as our current apprentice moves up within the business.
While we specialise in the repair and maintenance of European vehicles, we do work on a variety of makes and models daily.
At Leading Edge Automotive, our team recognise that it’s also more than just cars – it’s about the people who drive them, so we place an emphasis on great customer service and quality workmanship.
We offer you:
- A Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.30pm position
- A small friendly team
- A modern clean workshop
- A competitive hourly rate in relation to your experience
- A variety of jobs
- The support to keep training and learning
- The latest in tools and equipment
Do you tick the following boxes:
- Must have obtained a New Zealand Certificate in Automotive Engineering (Level 3) as a minimum (this is a requirement if you do not possess this please do not apply)
- Have a passion for the automotive industry and continuous learning as vehicles are always evolving
- Have a strong work ethic
- Possess excellent technical skills
- Are thorough on all aspects of your work
- Are efficient
- Possess great communication skills face-to-face and over the phone
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
Your position will include cleaning the workshop areas, vehicles, picking up and dropping off parts, assisting the technicians and a variety of other tasks.
If you are the superstar we are looking for please email your CV and cover letter to Natasha, details below (please note this position is also listed on other sites).