Purpose of role:
To undertake all routine service and repair work through the prompt and accurate diagnosis of vehicle faults and service needs that delivers the required level of customer satisfaction.
- Hold as a minimum Trade Certificate, National Certificate or Level Four in Automotive Engineering on the national framework , preferred but not essential
- Hold a current Warrant of Fitness Certificate of Appointment preferred but not essential
- Have a sense of humour
- Have an excellent understanding of the health, safety and HSNO requirements of the automotive industry
- Have strong customer service skills
- Have the ability to get along well and train others
- Have good computer skills and the ability to understand and use computerised systems
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be a strong team player
- Have an adequate tool kit to perform duties required
- Hold a current driver’s licence, relevant to the class of vehicles being worked on
If this sounds like you, apply now by contacting Michael on the details below.