Employer:Hawkes Bay Peugeot, Suzuki, Citroen, Haval Great Wall
We’re looking for an experienced full-time Automotive Technician to join our team at Hawkes Bay Peugeot, Citroen, Haval and GWM. We offer an exciting working environment, staff buying privileges, training and the ability to further your career!
• Diagnose vehicle faults and problem-solving mechanical issues.
• WOF Inspections, vehicle maintenance/repairs, and servicing.
• Pre delivery inspections of new vehicles.
• New accessory fitouts.
• Contribute to a proactive health & safety culture within the workshop team.
• Certified automotive technician with proven experience in a similar role.
• Current class 1 driver’s licence.
• WOF authority preferred but not essential (training can be provided!).
• Team player with excellent communication - both written & verbal.
• Solid work ethic, high attention to detail with the drive to achieve exceptional standards/efficiency.
• Motivated, with a keen interest in the automotive industry and your own personal growth!
Our dealership is one part of our ever-expanding operation, and we have a passion for the automotive industry, if you share that passion, apply now to join us!
To apply, send a cover letter and CV to Stephen Brown – email@example.com
Role available now for an immediate start, applicants for this position should be a NZ Permanent Resident or NZ Citizen.