Employer:Midas Mt Eden
Midas Mt Eden is looking for a solid, reliable, and honest technician. We are a busy Central Auckland workshop that prides itself on great customer service and one of the best automotive working environments in Auckland.
We offer a family friendly environment, so you must be mature and looking to grow in your career as a technician.
You need to be a competent, qualified technician, with at least 5 years of experience as this is not an entry level position. You need to have a good work ethic, practical skills and have passion for working on cars. We work on a wide variety of vehicles from older Japanese through to modern European. Experience is essential and extra priority will be given to applicants who are interested in diagnostics and further development of their knowledge in the industry.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a solid understanding of automotive systems, including electrical and diagnostics
- Has at least 5 years automotive servicing and repair experience
- Is reliable and committed
- Takes pride in their work
- Can follow instructions
- Is confident with computers
- Has a current driver licence.
Midas New Zealand has been serving customers since 1998. We pride ourselves in being a trustworthy organisation by providing quality servicing and repairs. Since starting in New Zealand, we have grown to be a national franchise, with 23 branches nationwide.
Applicants with current WOF licence will also be prioritised.
What you get:
- We offer a great team environment with fantastic staff and customers!
- Position is Monday - Friday and occasional Saturday half days (not every week!)
- Competitive pay: $30-35/hr depending on experience and skill.
Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter to Nathan, details below.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.