Auckland Vehicles are currently seeking a passionate and enthusiastic qualified automotive technician to join the West Auckland Hyundai & Isuzu dealership in Henderson. An individual with a strong work ethic, determination and a can-do attitude is what is required to succeed in this role.
To be successful in applying for this role you will have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for the brands that Auckland Vehicles represent
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Team player
- The ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Full and clean driver licence
- WOF ticket a strong advantage, but not specifically required
- Experience fitting vehicle accessories.
You will be part of an energetic, positive team that are committed to achieving great results and having fun along the way. Brand specific training opportunities will be provided. This includes a progression through Certified, Expert, Master level, Electric vehicle and New model training.
Auckland Vehicles is all about People, Pride and Passion, we encourage new thinking and a proactive approach to all that we do.
If you believe you are the right person for this job, we want to hear from you! Send your CV to Bevan, details below, or contact for more information.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's license?
- Do you have your own tools relevant to this role?