AUTOMOTIVE REFINISHING PREPPER
Employer:Concorde PB Ltd T/A Panel King
This is skilled work in refinishing and painting damaged automotive vehicles. Your job is to prepare vehicle/panels/parts for the automotive spray painters. You will receive work assignments from a shop foreman and must independently determine work methods in accordance with standard automotive painting practices.
- Spray paint automobiles, machines and other products
- Balancing and layering colours
- Clean grease and dirt in the auto mobile
- Selecting and mixing colours to match the vehicle’s colour
- Sanding, filling and chiseling vehicle as part of its preparation
- Masking areas that are not included to be painted, glass and other appropriate areas prior to application of paint with spray gun
- Preparing paint to prime colour and consistency
- Preparing spraying equipment such as cleaning or adjusting spray gun
- Clean vehicles to be painted
- Maintains stock levels of all items required for the completion of duties
- Manages OH&S and environmental hazards in the paint bay and workplace.
To apply, send your CV to Rick, details below, or contact for more information.