Employer:Mt Albert Automotive
Mt Albert Automotive is currently hiring a qualified or trade experienced Automotive Mechanic/Service Technician to join our team. As part of our busy service department, you would be joining a great team of people, thriving on a wide variety of work. The day may change from being in the workshop or out on the road. There are no two days the same.
We're looking for:
- A trade qualified Automotive Mechanic/ Service Technician or someone with minimum 3 years relevant industry experience
- WOF inspection capability preferred but not essential
- A professional and reliable work ethic
- A current NZ driver license
- Valid NZ work visa, residency or citizenship.
You can expect:
- A top pay package and benefits rewarding your skills and experience
- Individual on-going development and training capabilities with industry related training programs
- A leading workshop with excellent equipment
- To join a team of great people who create a great place to work
- To work within a respected company with a market leading automotive brand.
Our business rewards team members based on the value they provide. Therefore we will discuss potential remuneration packages during our initial phone interview. This way we ensure a fair value exchange is achieved based on what you could bring and the outcomes and expectations of the role.
If want to work with us then we'd like to hear from you.
Please apply online in confidence or in person, with a covering letter and supporting CV including your employment history to Jaxon at: email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.