Automotive Machinist Engine Reconditioner
Employer:K C Engine Reconditioners Ltd
AUTOMOTIVE MACHINIST/ENGINE RECONDITIONER
Fully Qualified Tradesperson.
K C Engine Reconditioners Ltd, is one of the largest heavy diesel Engine Machine shops in NZ. We offer up to date engine reconditioning equipment including our Rottler F88, which has just undergone an extensive electronic upgrade.
We are a well-equipped workshop and offer our clients, an exceptionally high-standard of machining, often within tight timeframes, to all sectors of the industry including marine.
As a qualified tradesperson you will need to possess:
• A genuine passion for engine reconditioning - from small engines to large multi cylinder diesel engines and everything in between.
• Well organised time management and a high-level of self-organisational skills
• Drive and ability to learn fast, retain knowledge, understand and communicate complex technical information.
• Great attention to detail, and a high level of accuracy.
• The ability to be an exceptional team player.
• A strong eye for detail.
• Hold a current driver’s license.
• Be reliable with a strong work ethic, show flexibility in managing tasks.
Your key roles will be assembling engines to a high standard, reporting to the Workshop Manager and contributing to continuous improvement of the business.
However, you will also be expected to be able to do the following, as we are seeking someone with a range of core skills.
• Cylinder boring and honing.
• Cylinder head reconditioning.
If you feel you have the above and want to join our company, in the first instance please email your details and C.V to:
The Workshop Manager, (with the position being applied for in the subject line)
K C Engine Reconditioners Ltd