We are looking for a full time Automotive Electrician for our Protect Auto electrical Christchurch workshop.
The successful candidate will preferably have some experience in auto electrical workshops and must be familiar with auto electrical installations such as: car alarms, stereos and after market equipment.
The main tasks for this role will involve but not limited to:
- Testing, diagnostic and repairs of various electrical components
- Customer service and sales
- Workshop cleaning and organising
- Training will be given to the right candidate
Our ideal applicant would have:
- A high level of technical and diagnostic skills with good knowledge of electrical systems
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Self motivated and decision making skills
- Be proactive
NZ residency or valid work visa also essential.
If this is YOU we want to see you! Send us your CV's at email@example.com or pop in to see us with your CV in our Christchurch branch at 4/472 Blenheim Road, Sockburn.