Employer:Botany Vehicle Service 2004 Ltd
We are a company specialised in automotive repair services. We wish to recruit New Zealanders as apprentices and provide you an opportunity to grow your skills and career.
What you'll be doing:
- Detect and diagnose mechanical and electrical faults
- Repair and replace damaged/worn parts and assemblies
- Remove and dismantle mechanical assemblies (eg engines, transmissions steering units and others) for replacement and or servicing
- Reassemble repaired or replaced mechanical parts and refit to vehicle
- Perform routine servicing and maintenance on vehicles as per service requirements and customer instructions. (eg oil changes, brake adjustments, tune ups and other normal service functions) with view to achieving optimum performance and vehicle compliance
- Road test all vehicles for correct functionality and safe operation after carrying out repair work
- Inspect vehicles for roadworthiness and safety, report condition and if repairs/adjustments are needed write detailed service report
- May be required to provide service calls/breakdown service as part of company’s warranty obligations.
To apply, send your CV to Nitin, details below, or contact for more information.