Located in Rotorua KM Motors has been operating for over 30 years, we are an automotive workshop carrying out all types of service and repair work on car and light commercials of all makes and models. Our workshop is fully equipped with modern test equipment that's required to repair the modern motor vehicle. We also specialise in Breakdown, Towing and salvage service for a number of major service providers.
Due to changes in work load and to help meet our clients contract obligations, we at KM Motors Rotorua are seeking to employ an apprentice auto technician.
We need someone that has the following attributes:
- Able to follow instructions.
- Able to cope under pressure.
- Live within Rotorua central
- Hard working, pleasant to work with honest & a team player, have a positive attitude.
- Must be able to think outside the square, be fit & professional.
- Clean drivers license
Must follow strict health and safety regulations to keep safe and others safe.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.