Morrison Cars is a well-established, family-owned business with a Renault franchise (looking to expand to a multi-franchise), which has an opportunity for an apprentice who has been through the pre-trade training up to level 3.
You will be working closely with our workshop team to carry out mechanical repairs, including servicing, routine maintenance, and all other mechanical duties.
If you're passionate about the motor industry and keen to work for a reputable company then I'd highly recommend that you get in touch.
To be successful you must have:
- Pre trade qualification up to level 3
- Current full driver license
- Drive manual and automatic
- Can speak and write good english
- Work experience in an automotive environment will be an advantage
- Positive attitude towards customers and other team members
- A good work ethic and easily approachable
- Take pride in quality workmanship with a ‘do it right the first time’ attitude
- Awareness of Health and Safety practices in a workplace
- Willing to work the occasional Saturday, on a rostered basis.
If you’re interested, please contact our Workshop Manager Paul Matthews on 027 312 3348 and/or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.