Apprentice Truck Mechanic
Employer:Normans Transport Ltd
We're on the lookout for a motivated and enthusiastic apprentice mechanic to help maintain our fleet of trucks and trailers in our onsite Morrinsville workshop.
The role would suit a person with sound technical and mechanical skills with proven experience and is keen to learn.
You will be a part of a team that carries out routine maintenance, servicing and evaluate equipment for up and coming repairs and ensuring our equipment is fit for purpose.
- You have a can do attitude, share a passion for the heavy transport industry and enjoy working as part of a team
- You are proactive vs. reactive and go the extra mile
- You are mechanically minded who has a technical experience background on heavy vehicles
- A class 5 license is preferable but not essential
- Have strong organisational skills and the ability to remain composed while handling high pressure situations
- You will be company orientated, a team player, and also have the ability to work independently
- Your sense of humour and ability to relate well to people means you'll fit right in.
Normans have been in the industry for 49 years and have a list of longstanding clients that remain today. Normans is a privately owned and operated company with a tightknit team of dedicated professionals all working together to get the job done right.
To apply, please send your CV to Stephen, details below, or contact for more information.
“You’re Product in Safe Hands”