Apprentice Service Technician
Employer:AB Equipment Limited
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, material handling, forestry and environmental equipment in Wellington!
Do you have mechanical aptitude? Are you a practical person who likes pulling mechanical things to bits to see how they work, then figuring out how to put things back together again? We are looking for a hardworking, dedicated and determined person to start with us with a view to commencing a role as an Apprentice Service Technician with a company backed by strong leadership, an experienced team and a stable of premium products from around the world.
AB Equipment are a market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment and are looking for a new team player to join our after sales team in delivering exceptional customer care standards.
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
Our Wellington branch is looking for an applicant who meets the following:
- You will have a sound schooling background showing strengths in Maths, English and/or Mechanical Engineering
- You will be a positive and motivated individual that has a history of committing to something, be it school, a sports team or some sort of project
- Physically fit, keen and hardworking
- Willing to learn and available to work flexible hours as required
- Serious about achieving a trade qualification and starting a career – willing to sit the required unit standards to complete a New Zealand Certificate
- Committed to 3 – 4 years study while you work
- Have a restricted or full driver licence
- Applicants with an automotive pre-trade/entry level course would be advantageous
- All applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team and apply now: https://ab.prevueapspro.com/jobs/11340.html
For further information on the role, contact Chris, details below.