Employer:Parkland Products Ltd
We are looking for an apprentice service technician to join the Auckland technical team to provide our customer base with excellence in servicing and customer care.
About the role:
Our customers invest in our premium brands of equipment, and rely on our excellence in servicing and maintenance.
Our technicians duties include:
- Routine servicing of equipment
- Preparing equipment for delivery
- Refurbishing of quality used equipment
- Breakdown repair and maintenance.
Our range of equipment includes TORO branded turf and renovation equipment, construction and hire industry equipment, horizontal directional drilling equipment, and mini-diggers, Yamaha golf cars, personal transport and utility vehicles.
Based from our fully equipped facility in Rosedale, Auckland complete with cutting-edge tools and diagnostic equipment or on the road in fully stocked and equipped service vehicles working at client's sites.
About Parkland Products:
Parkland Products provides world-class mowing, turf renovation, vehicles and related equipment, and after-sales servicing for our commercial and private clients.
We proudly celebrated 30 years of business in 2018, based on long and strong customer relationships. Our parts and servicing departments take ownership of the after-sales process and are pivotal to the satisfaction of our customers.
Parkland is committed to offering a great working environment, opportunities for growth, certified brand-specific training, a competitive salary, and all the tools you require to be successful in your role.
With 60 staff across New Zealand and Australia, we are a small, committed team with a flat management structure, allowing quick decision-making, reduced red-tape, and the opportunity for you to drive organizational changes that affect your day-to-day work life.
Read more about Parkland Products here: https://www.parkland.co.nz/about-parkland/
- We are seeking an apprentice service technician who has a passion for small petrol and diesel engines, hydraulics, and auto-electrics
- This role suits a hands-on practical mechanically-minded candidate looking to join a highly reputable organisation with products renowned for their technical excellence and gain an industry qualification
- Mechanical aptitude and experience with mowing and turf renovation equipment will help you get started, training and the opportunity to undertake an industry apprenticeship will be provided
- You will enjoy working in a team environment, and have high personal discipline and drive to ensure the smooth running of equipment for customers.
- Mechanical aptitude
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people across all levels of the organisation
- A commitment to meeting customer needs
- Excellent time management skills
- Drive and energy
- Good attention to detail
- Full, clean driver licence.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Richard, details below, or contact for more information.