Apprentice Diesel Technician
Employer:Trucks and Trailers Ltd
Trucks & Trailers is a privately-owned business founded in 1987 and is a leader in our industry. We are a sales, parts and service dealer for the prestigious Mercedes-Benz and Freightliner commercial vehicle brands. Our strong customer-focused attitude and our desire to strive for growth and development, both in our products and our staff, gives us the edge to be the best in the market.
We are looking for people with a 'can do' attitude to be the best in:
- American and European heavy vehicle repair
- European light vehicle repair
- Excellent diagnostic ability with electrical skills
- Competent computer literacy
- Light engineering and welding skills
- A team player attitude with a good sense of humour and plenty of initiative.
In return, Trucks & Trailers will support you in developing your career and personal goals allowing you to be a top performer in the industry as well as:
- Specialised overseas training to international standards
- Interesting varied work with all repairs done in-house
- Excellent working conditions with market leading workshops and facilities
- The ability to work on market leading product
- Medical insurance.
NOTE: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV and cover letter through to Wayne, details below.