Apprentice Automotive Technician
Employer:JAC Auto Services
Apprentice automotive technician
• Works alongside technicians to learn to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs
• Assists technicians as needed
• Picks up parts from the suppliers, replenish supplies
• Performs safety inspections, oil changes, lubrication work, basic maintenance and minor repairs as directed
• ECU tuning
• Diesel fuel work
• Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor
• Attends training classes and meetings as required
• Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner
• Other duties as assigned
• As your knowledge and capability develops so will your range of work
The ideal applicant will be someone who has a good attitude, is punctual, can work unsupervised, has good attention to detail, is looking to up skill within the industry (on-going training provided), takes pride in their work, is trustworthy and who understands our safety responsibilities when working on vehicle’s.
The hours for the position are 8am-4.30pm Mon-Thurs and 7.30am-4.00pm on Friday.
Please forward C.V. to: email@example.com
Must be legal to work in New Zealand and living in New Zealand.
Must be able to pass a drug test.
Ideally have a full New Zealand driver licence.