Apprentice Automotive Machinist
Employer:K C Engine Reconditioners Ltd
APPRENTICE AUTOMOTIVE MACHINIST
K C Engine Reconditioners Ltd, is one of the largest heavy diesel Engine Machine shops in NZ. We offer up to date engine reconditioning equipment including our Rottler F88, which has just undergone an extensive electronic upgrade.
We are a well-equipped workshop and offer our clients, an exceptionally high-standard of machining, often within tight timeframes, to all sectors of the industry including marine.
We are seeking to hire an Apprentice Automotive Machinist.
To qualify for an apprenticeship, you will need to have;
• Completed, or are able to complete a pre apprenticeship trade course.
• Engaged and committed to completing all unit standards, and course requirements.
• Great time management.
• A desire to learn all aspects of the trade.
• Ideally hold a current driver’s licence.
• An ability to be precise.
• Energetic and enjoy a challenge.
If you feel you have the above and want to join our company, in the first instance please email your details and C.V to-
The Workshop Manager, (with the position being applied for in the subject line)
K C Engine Reconditioners Ltd